When you visit our website, it means that you agree to the following privacy statements.
Collection of information
We only collect the information that you directly provide us. Our website does not have any sign-up page. It means that you can only give your information to us in the comments box or through the “contact us” form. We only ask you for your name, email and the comment or message that you intend to give us as feedback or for any other purpose.
We also collect the usage information. We might collect the data about the type of browser you use. How many times you access a particular web page. We also have access to your IP address.
How we use your information
- The information we collect about you is only for feedback purposes.
- We will use your information to reply you through the email that you share with us
- We use your feedback to improve our content and also to enhance the user experience.
- We never disclose the information you share with us to any third party
- We will never ask you to permit us to share your personal information. So if you receive an email with our name, it means it is spam. We never ask you to permit us to share your information with others.
- We never use or disclose your IP address
- The only use of your IP address is to know who many times you visit our website
Social sharing features
We also offer social sharing features such as Facebook shares, Google+ Shares, and Twitter Shares. It means that you can share our articles/content on your social accounts.
We take reasonable measures to help protect the information that you share with us. We protect your information from cyber attacks, hacks, thefts, alteration, and destruction.